Dexfin Exchange – Dexfin (DXF) Service token, the main service token for the upcoming Dexfin Exchange
Dexfin Exchange will be one of the first social crypto and tokenized securities exchange that is based on a hybrid-decentralized architecture. Our trading platform lets you trade on multiple public exchanges, while you own your private keys. you can pay with Dexfin tokens (DXF) to follow or copy other members’ trading activities. Token holders will be able also to use Dexfin tokens to get discount on trading fees if they will be using DXF as the platform base token.
THE BENEFITS FOR DXF TOKEN HOLDERS
Other DXF token and platform features in comparison with other platform and tokens like BNB coin:
- In-house token (DXF) for discounted rates and other services
- Token Buyback Program – token will be redeemed quarterly for 20% of the net profit of the Exchange until 50% of all tokens are burned
- Percentage reduction of tokens from circulation
- Supports crypto & fiat deposits/withdrawals
- Supports various types of standard and nonstandard orders
- Lending option
- Offers leverage
- Diversification of options with CETF (ETF for crypto)
- Custody solutions
- Highly modifiable charting tools with drag-and-drop functionalization and robust analytics
- Complete Turnkey STO / Tokenization Framework
The discount on fees will be the following:
Year 1: 55%
Year 2: 25%
Year 3: 12.5%
Year 4: 6.75%
DXF Service token is an ERC20 compliant token, which is offered in crowdsale to investors, according to applicable international laws.
A total of 210,000,000 DXF is issued – a smart contract does not allow for an increase.
DXF Token is divisible into 18 decimal places.
You can find the token contract verified on the Etherscan here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x087ac3213f938a60795860a5808b48d8f822267d
Dexfin (DXF) Token Distribution
- 75% Distributed to Community
- 13% Reserved Funding
- 9% Founders and Team
- 1% Bounty campaign